In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and following the recommendations and instructions issued by the French Data Protection Agency
IT IS INFORMED:
• The personal data requested and provided by you are incorporated into a private file whose manager and sole recipient is the French Institute of Arts.
• Only data strictly necessary to adequately provide the requested services will be requested, it may be necessary to collect contact information from third parties, such as legal representatives, guardians or persons responsible designated by them.
• All the data collected are subject to a confidentiality commitment, with the security measures established by law, and in no case will they be transferred or processed by third parties, physical or legal, without the prior consent of the client, guardian or legal representative, except in cases where it is essential for the proper provision of the service.
• Once the relationship between the company and the client has ended, the data will be archived and kept, for a minimum period of time between 3 and 10 months, beyond which it will continue to be archived or, failing that, it will be returned in full to the client or authorized legal representative.
• The data I provide will be included in the treatment called Clients of the French Institute of Arts, for the purpose of managing the contracted service, issuing invoices, contact. I express my consent. I have also been informed of the possibility of exercising my rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, indicating it in writing to L'Institut Français des Arts with address at 75 BD Haussmann 75008 Paris.